2 Days Amboseli (Overnight Safari)
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park by Road
Early in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in Nairobi and driven to Amboseli National Park which is found at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. You will see Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo and other wildlife at the swamp area in the park. You will be checked in to Ol tukai Lodge and be taken for a game drive before and after lunch.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi
Early the next morning you will be taken for a game drive then return to the lodge for breakfast, and afterwards check out and be driven back to Nairobi where you will be taken for lunch at the carnivore and be dropped off at your hotel.
Price per person sharing:
Transport is in a Van with a rooftop and a Professional Driver/Guide
Standard luxury accommodation in Oltukai Lodge:
- Low Season – USD 400
- High Season – USD 450
- Peak Season – USD 500
Budget luxury accommodation in Kibo Safari Camp or Sentrim Amboseli
- Low Season – USD 370
- High Season – USD 400
- Peak Season – USD 430
(Price for solo travelers and groups can be requested)
- Accommodation is subject to availability
- Price quoted is for 2 per person sharing, bigger groups and solo travelers need to ask for a quote
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature