4 Days Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
This is the best safari in Kenya, or at least one of the most popular. In case you are wondering how to combine Masai mara and another tourist attraction, this 4 day masai mara safari is for you. You will expect to spend the first night in Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for variety of birdlife, flamingoes, rhinoes, buffloes, and lots of other wildlife. After that proceed to Masai Mara for 2 nights, which is world famous for the wildebeest migration safari, the big FIVE and lots of wildlife variety. Book now and enjoy!
Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru
Early in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in Nairobi and depart for Lake Nakuru as you are driven to the Great Rift Valley en-route. You will be checked into your lodge and have lunch there and then go for a game drive afterward, across the “Pink” Lake, as it is often referred to as, because of the great masses of Flamingos. You will also get a chance to view the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park among other wildlife.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
On second day you will be leaving Lake Nakuru and be taken to Masai Mara where you will reach in time for lunch and you will be checked in to your camp or lodge. Afternoon game drives
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Drives
You will get to experience game drives in the park. While on these drives you will have the opportunity to see the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant and Buffalo. Other wild animals to look out for are the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river.
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nairobi
On the fourth day, you will be taken early in the for a morning game drive and later be returned for breakfast. You will then check out as you leave for Nairobi, take lunch enroute and be dropped off at your hotel.
Price Per Person Sharing
Transport is in a Van with a rooftop and a Professional Driver/Guide
Standard luxury accommodation as follows:
- Lake Nakuru: Sarova Lion Hill
- Masai Mara: Ashnil Mara/Sarova Mara/Keekorok/Mara Leisure Camp
- Low Season – USD 920
- High Season – USD 1030
- Peak Season – USD 1200
Budget luxury accommodation as follows:
- Lake Nakuru: Lake Nakuru Lodge
- Masai Mara: Mara Sopa/Sentrim Mara/Osero
- Low Season – USD 870
- High Season – USD 970
- Peak Season – USD 1050
- Price quoted is for 2 per person sharing, bigger groups and solo travelers need to ask for a quote
- Accommodation is subject to availability
- Balloon ride rate is $450 per adult
- Maasai village visit is $30 per person
This Safari Package includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
This Safari Package does not Include
- Items of a personal nature