Ashnil Aruba Lodge is located at Tsavo East National Park in Kenya, 150km to Mombasa and 250km from Nairobi. Our location is unique with just a couple of hours from Mombasa and five hours from Nairobi. Ashnil Aruba lodge is situated on the banks of Aruba Dam that was built in 1952 and is suitable for fishing recreational. Many watering holes around the lodge attract wildlife which makes spotting them easy since the park lies on savannah grassland.
- The lodge comprises 40 deluxe en-suite guest rooms with 8 having interconnecting rooms, six luxury tented camps and two rooms suited for disabled persons, swimming pool, a restaurant, souvenir shop and other facilities.
- The lodge has wooden deck shaded by canvas umbrellas which are used as extra seating during meal times.
- At the middle of the restaurant sits the buffet platforms which are both cold and warm and cold for easy access by all. The restaurant serves set buffets featuring traditional African, oriental and international cuisine.
- Ashnil has the best conference facilities in all the three lodges with a conference facility with the latest technology that includes a good sound system and LCD projector for clear vision.
- You can buy African clothing, jewelry, curios, and accessories from souvenir shop that is open daily from 6.00 am – 10.00.
- We have a fully furnished clinic that offers services for both guests and staff. The nurse will assist at a nominal fee and refer you to a larger well-equipped hospital if need be.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.