The striking silhouette of Ol Olokwe mountain creates an interesting frame for Ashnil Samburu Camp in Northern Kenya. The luxury tents along River Ewaso Nyiro provide luxury and charm.
- The hotel is equipped with a swimming pool, luxury tents, gardens, lounge bars, and sun lounges.
- Business services are available, with internet access and administrative support. The lounge bar can accommodate up to 60 patrons.
- The activities available are game drives, Samburu village visits, nature walks, bush dining, and sundowners.
- Three types of deluxe rooms are provided. Deluxe twin rooms have three single beds. Each room has hot water, a sun bed, shower and toilets, a private terrace, and a hairdryer. Double deluxe rooms have three single beds, and deluxe triple rooms are ensuite with three beds.
- The lodge restaurant serves a mix of African, Continental, and Indian dishes. Budh dinners, bush breakfasts, and picnic lunches can be arranged.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.