Elengata Olerai tented camp has a good 22 uber luxurious tents. The camp engages the local community to introduce its guests to the local landscape, and the indigenous plants and animals; not to mention Maasai traditions.
Here is more information:
- There are standard rooms, superior rooms, and deluxe rooms.
- Twice daily game drives in open safari vehicles acquaint guests with the flora and fauna of the Mara.
- Birding, as well as walking safaris, take off daily.
- Camp bonfires are lit every night creating an opportunity to exchange stories by the fireside.
- Maasai village visits bring visitors and the local Maasai.
- The tasteful decor is inspired by African culture.
- Solar energy runs the camp, making it sustainable.
- Swahili beds and reed blinds give them a rustic feel.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.