Fig tree camp was built next to the Talek river. It has luxury tents and chalets, all of which are designed to provide comfort, and unobstructed views of the landscape and animals coming to drink. Here is some more information:
- From the Fig Tree Camp, it is easy to access any part of the Maasai Mara because of its central location.
- There are two bars, a swimming pool, a lounge, a dining room, and a treehouse coffee deck.
- Game drives are available daily.
- There are 38 luxury tents and 32 chalets, all look over the river, making the views from the rooms spectacular.
- Visitors who want to learn more about the Maasai Mara ecosystem can listen to the resident naturalist, who is very knowledgeable.
- Maasai Morans are available for game walks upon request.
- Champagne bush dinners are served in the soft moonlight.
- Hot air balloon safaris are provided on a daily basis.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.