Built in 1962, Keekorok is one of the oldest lodges in Maasai Mara. There is no fence around the property, and wild animals roam in and out at will.
Here is more information:
- Each room is equipped with a bathroom, and toilet, a mini bar, mosquito net, and a large bed.
- Air conditioning mitigates the heat.
- Game drives, hot air balloon excursions, sundowners, and visits to Maasai villages are on the menu.
- The hippo bar is one of the highlights of the establishment. Guests feel like they are right in the wild as they take drinks or eat.
- Gardens are mature and properly manicured.
- There are a spa and a swimming pool provided for guests.
- Accommodations are luxurious and child-friendly, with 89 double rooms, 8 superior rooms, and 4 suites.
- The cuisine is African, Western and Asian. A variety of alcoholic drinks are served, along with cigars, and freshly ground Kenyan coffee.
- Children are allowed on board.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.