This is the only resort in Kenya with a naturally heated pool. Lake Bogoria spa resort is close to a small town called Marigat. Most people travel there by road.
Here is more:
- In this resort, there are 95 rooms. Rooms are equipped with air beds, satellite TV, telephones, wifi, minibars, bathrobes, and bathtubs.
- Six are executive rooms, 30 suites, 21 standard rooms, and several tents for camping.
- Lake Bogoria resort has a bar with an extensive wine list, as well as beers and spirits. There are 20 tents in the camping grounds, which are well lit and secured. There are facilities for conferences, workshops, and seminars.
- There are a massage parlor and a hair salon. There are two swimming pools. One Olympic size swimming pool, and a spa pool with the naturally warm water.
- The Kudu restaurant serves meals and the Choma Ranch specializes in barbecue.
- Activities are cultural visits to Njemp, Turkana, or Tugen villages, bird watching, visits to the High Altitude
- Training Camp in Iten, traditional dances from Pokot dancers, pool, badminton, water polo, table tennis, and camping.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.