The four main sections for game viewing in the Mara converge here, making this one of the best places to stay in Maasai Mara. It was built alongside the Talek, which is one of four tributaries feeding River Mara.
Here is more:
- Visitors are given opportunities to visit local communities.
- At dusk, the day is concluded with sundowners and bush dinners.
- Some of the tents are built for families, and others for individuals. People who do not prefer canvas walls can choose to stay in cottages.
- Game drives are on offer, as are bush walks, balloon safaris, visits to Maasai villages, bush dinners and breakfasts, guest lectures, and sundowners.
- All accommodations are spacious, luxurious and fully equipped with large beds, lounges, desks, viewing decks, baths, showers, toilets, and air conditioning.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.