Mara Simba Lodge is conveniently located to provide good viewing of the wildebeest migration that occurs every year. Accommodations are luxurious and tastefully furnished in an African inspired way.
There are three types of accommodations, to suit guests’ requirements.
Here is what you will find:
- The staff is multilingual, making it easy for none English speaking guests to feel at home.
- Chefs provide nice vegetarian options for guests who do not eat meat.
- Each room has a deck attached for game viewing, sundowners, and private dinners.
- The lodge is child-friendly. Couples can come with their children, but children under 8 may not board a hot air balloon.
- It is built a few minutes outside the reserve gate, making it very convenient.
- Hot air balloon excursions, game drives, and Maasai village excursions are provided here.
- At night, you can hear the noise of lions, crocodiles, elephants, and hippos at the Talek river below.
- The lodge recycles water and grows its own vegetables.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.