The trees and bushes in the Mara Sopa lodge are mature, a telltale sign that it is one of the oldest lodges in Maasai Mara. The buildings all look like traditional African houses, with conical roofs. A large swimming pool occupies the central area. Here is more:
- Parents will be happy to know that Mara Sopa provides babysitting services and a children’s menu.
- Guests can participate in game drives, balloon safaris, bird watching, flying safaris, nature walks, outdoor dining, traditional dances, and shopping in the handicraft market.
- Special packages are available for weddings and honeymoons.
- Rooms have mosquito nets to protect guests from insect bites.
- In the evening, sundowner drinks are served so that guests can enjoy sunsets in style.
- There are fifty cottages, and each has two rooms. Every room has a queen size or king size bed, a safe, mosquito net, verandah, bathrooms, and two lounges.
- Wedding and honeymoon packages are available.
- A gift shop within the facility sells souvenirs and gift items.
- On the grounds, there is a swimming pool and lush gardens for guests to enjoy.
- In the common grounds, tea is served every afternoon before the last game drive of the day. It is served together with sandwiches or cakes.
- The jumbo bar serves drinks, and its bar chairs are some of the most comfortable.
- Every other evening, an African feast is served at dinner time, giving guests the opportunity to explore local cuisine.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.