Olumara camp is one of the most private and secluded camps in the Maasai Mara. It was built near the Olaro Orok river, at the edge of the Mara, near the Mara North Conservancy.
Here is some more information:
- There are ten standard tents and one family tent for those traveling in groups or with children.
- The furniture in the rooms is hand carved from already fallen trees, and the decor is designed to blend in with nature.
- All tents have showers, dressers and mirrors, and flush toilets. Spacious balconies extend from each room, allowing guests, to enjoy relaxation, sundowners, and even dining in private.
- Old indigenous trees hangover Olumara, providing some shade from the heat.
- Olumara is the only camp in the Mara with an open kitchen. Guests can watch chefs prepare their food.
- A bush bar next to the river serves cocktails and drinks, around a warm campfire.
- For guests who are going on day game drives, the restaurant will prepare picnic lunches and snacks.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.