You will find Osero Lodge right at the far Western edge of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The luxury lodge is built using local materials and runs mainly on solar energy. Visitors can access it by road or by private plane. Here is some more information:
- The rooms are well finished with wooden floors and king size beds or twin beds, under canvas roofs.
- Bathrooms are spacious with double vanities, showers, toilets and a bath.
- Every room has a terrace attached for relaxation and appreciating the wilderness.
- Every room has a dedicated butler on call.
- Meals are provided by the restaurant, and a bar serves a variety of wines and spirits.
- Guests can have their meals served in the restaurant or out in the bush.
- There is a swimming pool provided for guests.
- The activities offered include game drives, hot air balloon excursions, walking safaris, cultural visits to Maasai villages, and fireside drinks in the evenings.
- The Maasai Mara has all the big five and plenty of bird life.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.