Samburu lodge sits along the Uaso Nyiro river. Besides the unique game viewing experiences, Samburu’s highlights include the Crocodile Bar, and Serenity Spa and jacuzzi.
Here is more:
- A large swimming pool with lounge chairs, as well as a jacuzzi offer relaxation and rest. Professional spa therapists offer spa treatments at the elevated spa that overlooks the river. In the evenings, patrons of the Crocodile bar can watch crocodiles devour their evening meals as they have their drinks. The vulturine bar is built high in the trees and served a specialty drink called the Samburu Special.
- There are four types of rooms at Samburu Lodge. Standard rooms are equipped with large beds, a lounging sofa, a desk, and spacious bathrooms. Families can request interconnected standard rooms. The decor is elegant and strongly inspired by Samburu culture.
- Deluxe River Rooms overlook the Uaso Nyiro river. They have large beds, lounges, bathrooms, and verandahs that give guests the opportunity to enjoy the view of privacy.
- Junior Suites have dressing rooms, toilets, and showers, in addition to luxurious bathrooms, large beds, lounges, and verandahs overlooking the river.
- Cottages are ideal for families and groups. They are fairly isolated, with individual porches, and flexible bed arrangements. Some cottages are specifically designed to allow wheelchair-bound guests easier access.
- Menus at Samburu Lodge restaurant evolve daily, but the spectacular views remain the same. Two bars, the Vulturine and the Crocodile bar, all serve drinks to guests. The pool bar provides snacks and drinks for those who prefer to relax by the pool.
- Samburu lodge provides game drives in Landrovers which have open roofs, bird guides, take visitors on bird walks along the river, sundowners are served every evening, and flying safaris are available upon request.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.