Samburu Simba Lodge is one of the premier Safari Lodges in Samburu National Park, well known for its infinity pool, buffalo springs, and resident crocodile. It is located within the Buffalo Springs area.
Here is more:
- Safety deposit boxes are provided to guests who need them.
- A massage parlor, pool and snooker, infinity pool, gift shop and currency exchange are also available.
- Non-smoking areas ensure that all guests can holiday in comfort.
- Samburu Lodge has seventy rooms which have been built inside seven villas within the property.
- Each villa has two rooms which are interconnected, ideal for families.
- Smokers are accommodated in separate facilities.
- One room has been customized for easy access to wheelchair-bound guests. Children who are three and below are welcomed free of charge. Between four and twelve, children pay 50% if sharing and 75% when they are not sharing. Children over 12 pay full rates.
- Guests can eat at the lodge restaurant, or enjoy bush dinners at dusk.
- Guests can take part in game drives, swimming in the pool, bird watching, getting a massage, cultural visits in a Samburu village, and bush walks.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.