From their private deck at the Sarova Mara, guests have a front seat view of the wildebeest migration which is one of nature’s most spectacular events. It is located on the path of the migration, surrounded by plains on which zebras graze.
Here is more information:
- Sarova Mara is a luxury camp.
- Guests can choose to engage in game drives, balloon safaris, and cultural safaris during the day.
- In the evening, sundowners are served at sunset.
- 20 spacious luxury club tents are equipped with large beds, desks, wardrobes, and loungers. The bathrooms have double sinks, bathtubs, and showers. Glass panel doors allow unobstructed views and a deck can be used for relaxing or dining in privacy.
- 51 standard tents feature double beds, desks, safari chairs, and wardrobes.
- 2 family tents are provided for couples who travel with their children.
- Sarova Mara is one of the child-friendly establishments in the Maasai Mara.
- A spa and a shop have been provided for guests to get personal care or buy souvenirs.
- Air transfers can be arranged upon request.
- From $125 (Non-Residents)
- From KShs 9300 per person sharing
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.