Sentrim Mara Lodge is close to Sekenani gate in a 100-acre grazing land that supports a variety of herbivores, and their predators. Air transfers are arranged to an airstrip that is half an hour away.
Here is more information:
- A swimming pool, bar, and jacuzzi have been provided for guests.
- The establishment offers guided nature walks with Maasai guides and Maasai dancers in the evening to entertain.
- Guests can order game drives, hot air balloon excursions, visits to Maasai manyattas, and presentations about the Maasai culture.
- There are 64 rooms, and all have hot showers, great views, and solar power. Guests can request for a safety deposit box. Some rooms have walls, while others are tents.
- In total, there are 44 tents, three family houses, and 14 deluxe rooms.
- Meals are served three times a day. Guests can request bush dinners and picnics.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.