The is located in Tsavo East National Park on top of a rocky hill in the Savannah grasslands, 5km off the main highway that connects Nairobi to Mombasa. The lodge was officially opened in 2003, on a 25-acre land on the boundary of Tsavo East National Park. From the lodge, you can view spectacular volcanic outcrops, such as the Kasigau, Mwakingali Hills, and Sagalla.
- The lodge accommodates up to 300 guests, with 52-roomed rooms, spacious en-suite bathrooms and are furnished in African decor.
- The luxury rooms comprise two four-poster beds and a balcony or terrace which you can view the ever-changing panorama of Africa. Y
- ou can enjoy the following in the activities in the lodges:
- Game viewing tunnel and terrace.
- Game driving safaris.
- Two bars and two restaurants.
- Dug up rock swimming pool.
- Tembo Bar serves a wide selection of beers, spirits, and soft drinks. Through its underground tunnel, you can get close to animals without them seeing you.
- Featured amenities include laundry services/dry cleaning, a business center and a 24-hour front desk. You may use a round trip airport shuttle at a surcharge, and free valet parking.
- A free buffet breakfast is served from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Need Safari Accommodation?
Tell us your accommodation needs, dates of travel, number of adults, children and we will carry on from there.